Many iPhone and iPad users come across this error message when they try to access cellular data. Even if the same sim card data of At&T prepaid go service worked on iPhone, they find out that when they try to use it on their iPad, they are unable to do so. Below we will see a list of possible ways to address this issue.
This option will be helpful when you are using T-Mobile contact free iPhone 6. The firts thing you need to do is to call 611 to get in touch with AT&T GoPhone so that a representative can change the internet settings on your account. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Call 611 and wait until you get the relevant prompts and then press 0 to reach the Operator.
- Select 6 during the next prompts to get to “More Options”.
- When prompted, press 1 for Technical Support and then say “Data Services”.
- Your call will be routed to the relevant queue.
The AT&T representative will enable a feature on your account, adding NXTGENGPO to your internet settings. Everything is done on the backend at AT&T, instead of on your phone.
You will need to go to Settings on your phone now and select Cellular, then disable cellular data. The AT&T representative will add “NXTGENGPO” to your internet settings on their end. Once “NXTGENGPO” is added, you can enable the cellular data and restart your iPhone. Once all the steps are completed, you will get LTE on your phone.
Reset network settings using Settings, then General and Reset, followed by Reset Network Settings. Turn off the iPhone and press and hold sleep/walk button until you see the slider. Then you can drag it to the off position. Allow 10 seconds and then turn on the device again.
This solution is designed for iPad and iPhone users in the United Kingdom and Australia.
- Go to Settings and select Cellular data, then turn off roaming and disable cellular.
- Then go to Settings, select Safari and clear cookies and data. Disable your iPad and allow five minutes.
- Enable iPad and go to Settings, then WiFi.
- Next go to Settings, select Cellular data and enable roaming and Cellular.
- Open mail app and try to send mails. Your email will send on 3G networks.