There are many social media apps available, but Snapchat is still holding a leading place thanks to the fact that it is a fun, unique way to stay in touch with friends and to catch up with the latest stories from your favorite artists and brands. If you want to find out some practical tricks that will help you to get the most out of your experience with Snapchat, keep on reading as we will discuss some of the tricks and special features that will allow you to take full advantage of Snapchat. In particular, we will discuss how to take screenshots without others knowing about it. They won’t even get a screenshot notification or anything that lets them know that you have taken the screenshot. This is a solution for iPhone users and it doesn’t require jailbreak.
How to Screenshot on Snapchat on an iPhone without them finding out about it
- Open Snapchat, but don’t open the Snap yet. You can try a simple trick for this. Allow a few seconds, making sure that everything is completely loaded.
- Next, open Control Center on your iPhone and enable AirPlane mode. This is an essential step as it disconnects you from Snapchat servers, allowing you to screenshot the snap.
- While the snap is playing, you can take the screenshot while your device is still in Airplane mode. It is also possible to replay the snap. They other person won’t know that you even opened the snap.
- The next step is to hold the power button while you are in the Snapchat app. Once the Slide to Power Off appears, you will have to press and hold the Home button. Keep holding it for 3 or 4 seconds. This will force the app to crash on your device.
- The next step is to open Snapchat once again. This time, you can turn the airplane mode off. You will see that the snap still hasn’t been opened on your phone and on the sender’s phone. If you notice that the snap is showing as opened on your phone, all you need to do is to refresh the Snapchat screen by swiping down. Now you should see that the status for that Snap is unopened.
Useful Snapchat features that are worth checking
Now that you know the trick to take screenshots without other finding out, let’s take a quick look at some convenient features that Snapchat currently supports.
Creating Custom Stickers
One of the latest options that Snapchat supports and that add a lot of fun to your experience with the app is the possibility of creating your own stickers. This is a cool feature that gives you the chance to personalize your Snapchat experience. You will be able to surprise your contacts with stickers that reflect your style.
In addition to the option that allows you to come up with your own stickers, Snapchat offers another convenient solution. This one is particularly helpful for music fans. If you hear a song on Snapchat and you want to find out what is the title/artist, you can do it now easily thanks to Shazam. You don’t have to have Shazam installed on your device, or download it as a separate app. Shazam works on the background, allowing you to discover new music and know what you are listening to.