Bluetooth Headphones Not Working with Discord Mobile
For gamers to have a more enjoyable and amazing gaming experience, having good audio is a must. Most often, gamers wear headphones and what is better than having Bluetooth headphones? Though it is very ideal to use Bluetooth headphones, there are some gamers who experience of them not working correctly with discord volume. Do not worry and panic as this is a common issue that most users face and it is something that could easily be fixed.
How to Fix When Discord Volume Does Not Come Through Bluetooth Headphones?
There are numerous reasons as to why discord volume would not come through your Bluetooth headphones. It could be an issue with your device’s setting or maybe your Bluetooth headphones drivers are not working properly and correctly. If you are experiencing these issues, do not worry all you have to do is follow the steps below for troubleshooting the mentioned issues.
Check If Bluetooth Is Working
- Press Window +R Keu
- Type services. MSC and enter
- Select Bluetooth support device
- If it is working, then, the probable cause could be a different issue.
- If it is not working, click on service
- Click option of start
- Run Bluetooth headphones with discord mobile
Reinstall Bluetooth Driver
- Press Window Key + X
- Select device manager
- Expand Bluetooth
- Right click on device manager
- Select uninstall
- Tick the option delete the software for device
- Update driver software
- Restart your computer
- If the problem is with the Bluetooth, do not worry as by following the steps above, the issue would definitely be resolved.
Check Audio Settings
- Go to the sound icon
- Right click on the sound icon
- Open sound setting
- Go to sound control panel
- Open playback and recording tab
- Right click on it
- Once the list of disabled devices appears choose your headset
- Set your headset as default audio device.
- Ensure that the audio volume for discord is off
- Open the search bar
- Type sound mixer
- Open options
- Check is your discord’s audio is turned off
Run Audio Troubleshooter
- Go to setting
- On the left portion, you will see troubleshooting option
- Find audio playback and recording troubleshooters
- Play to check and fix why Bluetooth headphones are not working with discord volume.
- Check if sound is coming through discord volume
Disable Headset Software
There are different types of software which could increase the performance of your headset. Though that is the case, the first thing you should do is disable the software. This way, your discord audio would start coming from your headsets. Try to listen through your Bluetooth earbuds.
Enable Legacy Audio System
- Open discord
- Go to user setting
- Open voice and video
- Choose audio system from the list of options.
- Choose option of legacy
- Exit discord
- Restart discord
- Run discord volume
- Wear your headset and check if the volume has started to come through Bluetooth headset or still Bluetooth headphones
Check the Input/ Output Setting of Sound
- Open discord
- Go to user setting
- Go to output/input
- On the drop-down menu, select your headset
- Save changes
Change the Server Region
- Open your server setting
- Click option overview
- Select server region
- Select a different server region
- Restart your discord
- Check if discord is working on your Bluetooth earbuds
We hope that through this article, you were able to find the proper way to be able to make your Bluetooth headphones work with Discord.