How to Connect JBL Speakers and Headphones to Bluetooth
For music lovers, one of the must-have gadgets is wireless speakers which you could bring anywhere you go. If you own and use JBL products such as Flip 4, Charge 3, Clip 3 or wireless headphones such as Reflect Mini BT or any of JBL’s soundbars and you would wish to connect to Bluetooth, you will find it easy to do with the guide that we shall provide in this article.
The process of connecting your any of your JBL device pretty much has the same process. All you have to do is follow the steps below.
– Turn on pairing mode for your JBL device
– Find your JBL device on your phone or laptop
– Pair them
– Confirm successful pairing
– Troubleshoot your Bluetooth connection
1. Turn on your pair mode for your JBL device
If your speaker is not yet connected to your Bluetooth before, your device will automatically start up the pairing mode as soon as you turn on the power. You will know the pairing process has started once you see the LED light blinking.
If you already have paired your device previously, you could do this manually by putting it in the pairing mode by holding down your Bluetooth button for about 3 seconds or until the LED flashes.
2. Find you JBL device on your phone or laptop and pair them
– Go to settings
– Select Bluetooth
– Turn Bluetooth on
– Look for JBL device under other devices
– Tap on it to connect
– Go to settings
– Turn on Bluetooth
– Click Pair new device
– Select JBL and let it pair
– Go to Apple menu
– System preferences
– Click Bluetooth
– Select JBL device from list
– Click connect
– Click accept
– Open Bluetooth and other devices on your system settings
– Click Bluetooth button
– Show Bluetooth devices
– If the Bluetooth button is hidden, you could find this under the upward arrow on the task bar.
– Once the add a device window appears, search for your JBL device on the list and tap on it to connect.
– Search for Bluetooth in your windows search box as well
– Once your Bluetooth is on, click on the Bluetooth or other device
– Select your device on the list.
3. Confirm successful pairing
To know if you have successfully paired your JBL speakers or headphones to your phone or laptop, the LED on your JBL device will stop blinking and you will hear an audio confirmation that your device has been paired. This confirmation could be just a tone or a voice confirmation.
Troubleshooting your Bluetooth connection
If you have followed all the steps provided above and your device is still not working, you will have to try to diagnose, fix and solve your Bluetooth pairing problems.
So what are you waiting for? Enjoy your favorite music and experience a more enjoyable soundtrip by connecting to JBL speakers or headphones through Bluetooth.