WhatsApp is one of the most widely used messenger apps that allows its users to communicate with one another from all over the world through chat. It comes with numerous useful features which everyone enjoys. One of which is part of the latest upgrade – downloading status videos. However, there have been reported cases wherein downloading WhatsApp status videos often causes issues.
There are times when you like your friend’s video post on their WhatsApp status and you would wish to have a copy of that video. You may do so. However, to do that, you may ask them to send you a copy but there are times when they are too busy and could forget. If that is the case, you would not need to worry as you could still get a copy of the video by downloading it. However, as mentioned earlier, by doing this, you might come across an issue. Do not fret, as through this article, we shall guide you on how to download your friends’ WhatsApp status video and upload the same status as your WhatsApp status without having to worry about the quality.
Overview of MX Player:
One of the best media player for playing videos that are high resolution is MX Player. It is available for Android devices and it is compatible with all platforms. Though there are numerous video players in the online market, none of which could surpass MX Player. It is easy to use and could play all format videos. It is offered for free and if you wish to use this app without advertisements, you may do so by subscribing or purchasing MX Player pro version found in Google Play Store.
Most Android phones have built-in video player application such as MX Player. However, if you do not have it on your device, all you have to do is go to your Google Play Store and get the free version. This app comes with numerous useful features. The only downside of it is it also comes with ads.
Through the use of MX player, you will be able to play videos in any format including 4K resolution videos. This app could also be used in downloading WhatsApp status videos.
How to download WhatsApp status video using MX Player?
It is easy to download WhatsApp status through the use of MX Player. There are different ways and methods to do this. All you have to do is follow the methods and steps below:
- Download MX Player from Google Play Store
- If you have the app already, update it.
- Open the app
- Look for the option tab. This could be seen above the video list on the homepage.
- You will find Save WhatsApp status.
- Click on it. Once done, you will find all the WhatsApp status videos of your friends.
- Select the video you wish to save
- Once done, it will automatically download the video and save it.
- You will find your saved videos on the right tab.
- Upload the same video to your WhatsApp.
If you are using another video player, you could use this method.
- Download status saver downloader for WhatsApp.
- This could be found on Google Play Store.
- Open the status saver app and select the option videos or photos.
- Download your friend’s WhatsApp status videos by clicking on the video option
- Click on the video you wish to save. This will save the video.
Features of MX Player:
- It supports almost all the formats of videos including .3gp, .avi, .divx, .f4v, .mp4, .mov, .vob, .webm
- Easy to use.
- It comes with multiple decoding modes. (HW, HW+, and SW)
- Comes with forward and backward options.
- You can select the aspect ratio for your convenient.
- It provides a Zoom-in and Zoom-out option.
- Free to download.
- High quality.
- You can save your WhatsApp status videos
MX Player for PC:
If you wish to have this app on your PC, all you need to do is download MX Player for PC. To do this follow the steps below:
- Download BlueStacks Android emulator on your PC.
- Find Google Play Store
- Type MX player on the search bar
- Click and install it on your PC.