Innovation of technology is never-ending, continuous and has the main purpose of making everyone’s lives easier. With everything being fast-paced, having products that would help us make things easier and help us do things faster makes everything convenient. However, just like everything else, there comes a time when products get damaged or could stop working. This is also true with Insignia Fire TV remote control.
When your Insignia Fire TV remote control ceases to work and you do not know what to do, do not worry as through this article, we shall provide you ways on how to fix this issue.
How to Fix an Insignia Fire TV Remote – Not Working
As mentioned earlier, there could be an instance when your Insignia Fire TV remote control could stop working due to several different reasons and factors. There are different ways, techniques and methods to fix this issue. Try these methods and there is a high chance that your Insignia Fire TV remote control would work again.
Method 1 – Remove one of the batteries
- Open the back of your remote
- Remove one of the batteries
- Unplug your TV from the wall socket and wait for about 60 seconds
- Plug your TV back again
- Put back the battery to your remote
- Try and check if your remote works
Method 2 – Press home button
- Press the home button about 10 seconds
- Release the home button
- Wait for about 30 seconds
- Try and check your remote
Method 3 – Remove both batteries
- Remove both batteries of your remote
- Press and hold the power button for about 30 seconds
- Press every single button multiple times
- Check if there is any button that is stuck
- Put the batteries back on your remote
- Check if your remote is working
Method 4 – Disassemble your remote control
- Try to disassemble the remote control
- Check the dust
- If you find any dust, gently use cotton wool to clean it
Method 5 – Replace old batteries
- Replace old batteries with new batteries.
- Old batteries could have died down and could be weak already which means, it is due for replacement.
Method 6 – Replace your remote control
If you have tried all the methods provided in this article and still your remote control does not work, then the last resort would be for you to find a replacement. Maybe it is already the time for you to replace your remote control. You could check different shops and maybe you could also check online shops like Amazon where for sure you would find one with the same brand.
The mentioned methods and ways to solve the issue of your Insignia Fire TV remote control not working in this article are compiled list from Insignia Fire TV remote control users. We hope that through this article, you were able to get useful information which you could use as a guide in solving the Insignia Fire TV remote control not working issue. Let us know how it went and do not forget to leave us a comment.