Top 10 Best Floor Mopping Robots
Mopping floors is one of the most tiring cleaning activities whenever we tidy our homes. It is also an activity that we have to do every day if we want our homes to be spotless clean. Fortunately, you do not have to exert a lot of effort anymore as there is a new invention of robot mops that could electronically clean and clear all the dirt and even debris found on your home floor. Just like vacuum cleaners, there is no perfect floor mopping robots that will provide and recommend all of your needs. Hence, it is important to assess the factors that you would need to consider in choosing and purchasing a robot mop. Below is a list of different robot mop models which you could choose from depending on your needs:
1. Deik Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Deik Robot Vacuum Cleaner is considered as a three-in-one cleaning machine. It could sweep, vacuum and dry or wet mop without any difficulties. Aside from that, it includes five cleaning modes which are the following:
- Spot cleaning
- Turbo cleaning
- Auto cleaning
- Built-in gyro sensor
- Wall follow cleaning
One thing about this cleaning machine is that it allows you to program cleaning schedules. Meaning, it could clean without you having to operate it further. What is more amazing with this robot cleaner is if its battery runs low, it will go to its recharging station and will charge itself. There are actually lots of robot vacuum cleaners in the market, but we recommend purchasing from a trusted source like Robot Cleaner Store to make sure you get a quality unit.
2. ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Mop Cleaner
If your floor is made of wood, laminate, tiles or marble, then, this robot vacuum cleaner is perfect for you. It comes with smart water tank which could help you clean deep dirt out of your floor. It could also work as a dry vacuum sweeping and max mode which instantly could pick up dust and debris off your floor. Aside from that, this machine could also do edge cleaning which could ensure you that your floor is dust free.
3. iClebo Omega Robot Vacuum Cleaner
This robot vacuum cleaner is probably one of the most advanced cleaning machine available in the market. All you have to do for this machine to start cleaning your floors is just push a button. It has a suction power and comes with navigation sensors. Aside from that, it has a jam resistant technology feature and turbo mode that ensures efficiency and effectivity. This machine works on lithium battery which could operate up to 80 minutes on a 180-minute recharging. This robot also has visual camera which ensures enhanced cleaning.
4. Dr. fasting Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
A scratch resistant robotic vacuum cleaner, dr. fasting is also wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant. This means, this machine is very durable and at the same time it is also operates very quietly specially when it is in its sweep mode. This vacuum cleaner works on 2000mAh lithium-ion battery which could operate up to 150 minutes. It also comes with eight kinds of routes and an oversized suction mop. It also allows its users to schedule cleaning for one week.
5. Finether Floor Vacuum Cleaner
Finether Floor Vacuum Cleaner is a hands-free type of machine and is also a cordless vacuum cleaner which is perfect for any home or office. It could clean under and around any furniture. It has a very powerful suction and has two side brushes which could pick up those strands of hair, crumbs and dusts on your floor. The machine could operate up to a maximum of 80 minutes or up to 120 square meters. In addition to that, when it runs low on its battery it will automatically dock itself on its recharging dock.
6. Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Coredy robot vacuum cleaner could clean all types of floors and could navigate all over your house to clean. It has the ability to vacuum, sweep and mop. It ensures its users that loose pet hairs, dust, mites and even allergens on your floor will be captured. This cleaning machine has 12 infrared sensors.
7. Elepawl Automatic Robot Vacuum Cleaner
This robot cleaner could detect everything. It also has a built-in map which ensures it will not collide with anything. It has about five cleaning modes – mopping mode, auto mode, full-go mode, spot mode and low speed mode. It has a gyro sensor and could operate up to 120 minutes on a full charge.
8. iRobot Brava 320 Floor Mopping Robot
This cleaning machine allows the use of disposable cleaning cloth and microfiber reusable cloths. It comes with NorthStar navigation system which is equivalent to an indoor GPS. Its dry sweeping mode could clean up to 800 square feet.
9. Eventer Robins Automatic Robot Vacuum Pet Hair Cleaner with Mop
Eventer Robins Automatic Robot Vacuum Pet Hair Cleaner with Mop comes with a powerful suction which makes sure that all of the dirt on your floor is cleaned. Moreover, it allows its users to adjust its suction power in case you find it very strong or powerful. Aside from that, this machine comes with a smart or intelligent navigation system which ensures it will not bump into any of your walls.
10. MilagrowAguabot 5.0 Wet Mopping and Dry Cleaning Floor Robot
This cleaning robot has one of the most advanced mopping systems. It comes with integrated water reservoir and mop attachment. Its front portion is wet and keeps its back portion dry. In addition to that, it has an Algorithm system which could adjust its suction power whenever it encounters dirt.
Features to Consider When Purchasing Floor Mopping Robots
- Navigation – this feature is one of the most important things you have to consider when purchasing a mopping robot. Check if it could calculate and move around your room without you having to worry if it will fall down your stairs or it will bump around your furniture and walls.
- Battery – check how much battery life your mopping robot needs for it to operate. Is it rechargeable?
- Charging – it is amazing if you will find a mopping robot that could charge themselves whenever its battery is running low. This way, you will not have to worry leaving it while it works on your floor.
- Function – mopping robots come with different functions. Hence, we highly suggest that you check each and every function and see if it suits your needs.
- Display – some mopping robots come with a screen and offers you to check its settings and even control your robot.
- Warranty – this is one of the most important factors you will need to check. Ensure it offers warranty.
- Cloth – you will need to check if your robot could clean the type of floor that you have.
- Liquid dispensing – one of the most essential things you will have to check. Some machines could not dispense liquid. Hence, you will need to check this out.
- Flooring – again, this is very important. You will have to check if your robot is compatible with the type of floor that you have.
- Size – This feature determines how your home will be cleaned. Could your robot clean your whole room or house?
- Coverage – most robots could cover up to 150 sq ft for mopping damp and 400 sq ft for dry mopping.
- Dustbin and water tank – check the capacity of both. This usually will indicate how many times you would need to empty the dustbin and how many times you would need to refill.
- Programmed schedule – ensure that your robot could clean your house through setting a schedule. This feature is surely very convenient.