With the evolution of technology and its dynamics, many manufacturers are coming up with state-of the art innovation to have leverage over competitors. One such bold company is Big Ass Fans, with their launching of an appliance for consumers and homemakers with exquisite taste and the money. Here comes the Haiku Ceiling Fan with SenseMe. Although yet to be out in the market in the coming months, this smart home appliance has a tag price of $1,045 or AU$1,120. Not too cheap, isn’t it? But still, it deserves to be given a chance to prove itself.
Before making a verdict, here’s an extensive information about this upcoming smart ceiling fan:
- Built in Wi-Fi, motion detection and sensors for humidity and heat.
- Controllable temperature settings via a smartphone app.
- Top of the line energy efficiency, four times more than what Energy Star recommends.
- Individually hand-balanced for wobble-free performance.
- Comes with an easy-to-use remote control for easy operation.
- High quality materials used (glossy, glass-infused matrix composite or Moso bamboo.
- Durability and strength.
- Motion- and temperature-sensing capabilities
- Built-in Alarm
- 800 lumen LED light available with a $95 add-on
- Lights On/Off feature can be set
- Operates quietly for a restful sleep.
- iOS smart app available to use the smart features.
For consumers looking for a one-of-a-kind smart ceiling fan with features to improve user experience, this upcoming product from Big Ass Fans is definitely a good buy. If one is looking for convenience when it comes to cooling the home, this is fan to purchase. It also has multi-functions such as the built-in alarm you can set in case you want to wake up at a certain time. With its capability to sense humidity and heat, there’s no need to stand up in the middle of the night just to adjust the settings. More importantly, its durability and the excellent user experience it offers, make it a state-of-the-art innovation.
You have to pay more to enjoy the features of this smart ceiling fan. If there is one thing that might keep a prospective buyer in making a purchase it its price tag. Also, if you are an Android user, you still have to wait between 6-12 months to be able to control its features from your smartphone.
In a nutshell, the Haiku Ceiling Fan with SenseMe is a great product and a good buy. Even with having to pay a little higher for this, its smart features as well as the length of time you can use it make up to what it lacks in cost or exceeds, so to speak.