If you like the Sense 7 that HTC’s latest One M9 features, why not considering to download the One 9 apps so that you can enjoy what they offer on your own phone. Sense 7 is designed to offer better performance and it comes with a great range of optimization options that give you a truly remarkable experience. The apps that you can enjoy thanks to HTC One M9 include HTC Weather, HTC Gallery, HTC One M9 Home Launcher, HTC BlinkFeed, HTC Widgets and HTC Music Player. Thankfully, now it is possible to get these options on other Android devices and here we will tell you how to install HTC One M9 Music Player on your Android phone. There are two methods to install the apps package on your Android device, even if you are using a brand that is not HTC. For the first method, a custom recovery should be installed on your device. This also means that your device has to be rooted because you have to modify the phone’s internal settings.
How to install One M9 Music Player on and Android device using recovery
- The first step is to download HTC One M9 apps flashable zip file, which includes the Music Player that you want to use. You can get the zip file from here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6u25w8q9w91nuq5/HTC+One+M9+apps.zip
- Once you have downloaded the app to your computer, you can copy it to your Android phone’s storage using a USB cable.
- Switch off the Android device and reboot it into recovery mode
- In the recovery mode, create a backup. Then go toe the folder where you saved One M9 apps file and choose the file that you want to get and confirm the installation.
Allow the installation to complete and then reboot the phone. If your Android device doesn’t have a custom recovery, there is an alternative solution. Check the method that we describe below.
How to install One M9 Music Player on any Android device by pushing apps using Root Browser
- Push the app into System, then apps & System, then priv-apps folder using root browser app
- Once the files are copied into System directory, you will have to fix file permission to rw-r-r (0644) for the specific file
- Reboot the device