Have you noticed that your Yoga laptop is bulging? This could mean one thing and that is that you could have a problem with your battery which could also mean that you might have to replace your battery already. If you do not know how to do this, do not worry as through this article, we shall provide you useful information which you could use as a step-by-step guide. So what are you waiting for? Read further and learn how to replace your Lenovo Yoga laptop’s battery.
How to Replace Battery of your Lenovo Yoga Laptop
- Unscrew the screws on the back of your Lenovo laptop with the use of a small Phillips screwdriver.
- Use a flathead screwdriver to get the back of the laptop. If you do not have a flathead screwdriver, you could also use a small plastic putty knife or plastic opening tool.
- Take out the screw surrounding the battery.
- Disconnect the battery cable
- Lift and remove the battery
- Replace the new battery
- Put back everything as you have taken them down or out.
Keep in mind that batteries are essential and important part of a laptop. In fact, it is something you must pay a lot of attention to as there is a significant risk for both your laptop and for your fire. In fact, there are some instances and situations wherein a fire has been caused by a bad lithium-ion battery. This is why you would need to keep eye on your Yoga’s laptop’s battery. Hence, one indicator that would let you know that your Lenovo’s Yoga laptop’s battery need replacement already is when it is bulging already. Lastly, before you replace the battery of your laptop, you will have to ensure that the replacement battery that you will get is a compatible replacement.
We hope that through this article, you were able to get useful information which you could use as a step by step guide on how to replace your Lenovo Yoga Laptop’s battery.