Sending empty or blank messages on WhatsApp, Facebook or Instagram for fun is impossible to do through clicking or using the space key on your Android keyboard of your phone. However, it is not impossible to do and to do it, all you have to do is continue to read through this guide/tutorial article.
Methods on Sending Blank Text Messages on WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Instagram
There are two ways to send blank text messages and they are:
- Through the use of an app.
- Through your browser
Detailed Guide on Sending a Blank Message on WhatsApp
Through Blank Message App:
- Download Blank Message App found on this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.sawischa.blankmessages
- Install it. Once done, open the app.
- Click the line that you wish to send your friend.
- Select how many blank characters you would wish to send. You are allowed to send up to 10,000 blank characters.
- Click or tap on the clipboard button.
- Go to Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger or Instagram and paste it.
- Click on Send button and you’re done.
Through Empty Text! App
- 1. Download Empty Text! App through this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.empty.text&hl=en
- 2. Install it and open the app.
- 3. Type how many number of empty characters you would wish to send
- 4. Tap Generate option button
- 5. Tap Send button
- 6. Select which app you would like to use to send your empty message. Tap it once.
Through Empty Message App
- Download Empty Message app in Google Play through the link, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ifgiovanni.apps.emptymessages&hl=en
- Install the app on your phone and open it.
- Once you open it, the language that you will read is in Spanish but do not worry about this. You will find two tabs one in color blue for Facebook Messenger and another one for WhatsApp and the last for Instagram.
- Tap the green button and this will prompt you to select WhatsApp.
- Select and tap WhatsApp.
- Select the contact that you would want to send a blank message.
- Tap the send button.
To Send Blank text on Facebook Messenger and Instagram
- Tap the blue button.
- Once you have tapped the blue button, a blank text will be copied automatically.
- Go to Messenger or Instagram
- Paste the blank text.
- Tap the send button.
Send Message through the Second Method. This method only works for WhatsApp on both Android and iPhone.
- Type something to search on the web browser of your smartphone.
- Copy the whitespace between two words that you typed on the search portion of your web browser.
- Go to WhatsApp and open the chat window of the person you would wish to send the blank message to.
- Paste the whitespace.
- Hit the send button.
This concludes our tutorial guide on how to send a blank message to anyone you wish on Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and Instagram. We hope we were able to help you have fun in being able to send those blank messages to your friends