Best Waffle Irons
Waffles is something that everybody loves to eat especially for breakfast. Fortunately, cooking and making it is now easier to do with the use of waffle iron. Through the use of a waffle iron, making delicious waffles requires lesser effort and time. Here is our list of best waffle iron which we highly recommend.
1. George Foreman GRP4800 Waffle Iron
The George Foreman GRP4800R does not only help you make amazing waffles easy and delicious but it also allows you to cook chicken, fish and vegetables. Moreover, it is nonstick and comes with removable plates which makes it easy to clean. It has digital time and temperature control which you could adjust between golden light or crispy waffles. This model is very durable.
2. Oster CKSTWF2000 Belgian Waffle Iron
Made of stainless steel this model is another durable product which comes with 8-inch round plate. It is non-stick which makes it easy to clean and its handles are cool to touch. This way you will never burn your hands. Aside from that, the temperature could easily be adjusted and it has light and sound notification.
3. Double Belgian Waffle Iron
Need to feed lots of people? Then this product is highly recommended as it allows you to make 2 waffles at the same time. It comes with 1-inch deep pocket and has about 6 browning settings. Its pan is non-stick which makes it easier to clean and to take the food out. Aside from that, it has 2 LED and 3 audio beep tones.
4. Presto 03510 FlipSide Belgian Waffle Iron
Presto is made of high quality stainless steel. It comes with a rotating design with thick grid bakes. It includes four sections which makes your waffles easier to cut and take out. It is easy to use and has countdown timer. Through this product, you could cook your waffles faster but use less electricity.
5. Hamilton Beach Flip Belgian Waffle Maker
The Hamilton beach flip Belgian waffle maker allows you to be able to adjust the browning of the waffle. It comes with light indicator which will let you know if your waffle maker is turned on. Aside from that, the handles have a cool touch technology which makes it easier to handle when you need to flip. It has grids and drop tray that are removable and are dishwasher safe.
6. Cuisinart WMR-CA Classic Waffle Iron
This product has 5 temperature settings which you could choose from. It comes with an indicator which lets you know when you could start making your waffles. Its baking plate is non-stick which makes it very easy to clean. This waffle maker is very affordable and offers 3-year warranty.
7. KRUPS 8000035972 GQ502D Waffle Iron
KRUPS 8000035972 GQ502D Waffle Iron comes with numerous features. It produces fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside. It has 5 browning levels which you could adjust depending on your preference. It has removable plates which makes it easier to clean.
8. Black+Decker Flip WM1404S Waffle Iron
Aside from making waffles, you could use this product for making grilled sandwiches, bacon and cinnamon rolls. It could rotate which is perfect for making even-cooked waffles. Its surfaces are nonstick and has cool touch handle locks.
9. Cuisinart WAF-300 Belgian Waffle Iron
This product is made of high quality stainless steel. It comes with adjustable temperature controls which you could choose depending on your preference- cooked, crispy, lightly cooked or golden cooked. If your waffle is done, you will hear a beep which will alert you. Its plate is non-stick, removable and is dishwasher safe.
10. Oster CKSTWFBF10MR-ECO Waffle Iron
This product is probably one of the most durable waffle makers. It has a ceramic coating which does not peel easily. It cooks faster which makes it time and energy saving. It is also easy to clean and has a flip system. The temperature is adjustable as well.
Factors to Consider Before Purchasing a Waffle Iron
- Number of waffles – if you cook a lot of waffles every day, you might want to consider a waffle maker that could make at least 2 to 4 waffles at a time.
- Ease of Cleaning – you would want a waffle maker that is easy to clean. Hence, be sure the waffle maker that you will purchase comes with a non-stick coating.
- Speed – check how fast could the product heat up and cook your waffles
- Temperature Adjustment – Temperature is one of the most important factors when you are cooking. Check if your waffle iron comes with different temperature controls which could give you different types of cooked waffles.