What Is Com.dti.folderlauncher App? Everything You Need to Know
Com.dti.folderlauncher is what the default launcher app is called on Android app. It is actually another system app on Android devices. It is actually responsible for launching multiple apps on a single icon. If you are curious about com.dti.folderlauncher, then, you came to the right place. Through this article, we shall supply you information about com.dito.folderlauncher app and how to install and troubleshoot errors caused by the launcher app.
Bloatware is often known to be installed on Samsung devices. In fact, there are times when essential system apps are confused as bloatware.com.dti.folderlauncher which is its name for one of essential system apps also found on Samsung Android phones.
Every app on Android is assigned with a package name. This package name is used by Google play store and Android system to differentiate one app from another.
What is com.dti.folderlauncher app on Android?
One of the most essential apps on Samsung android phones is the com.dti.folderlauncher. It is used also by its Android system which works as a launching tool for apps. What is more amazing about this app is that you could launch any app on a single icon.
What permission do com.dti.folderlauncher have?
Smart mobile users are often cautious and curious about apps and permissions that the apps require. The reason behind this is due to privacy concerns. The good news is that you would not need to be overly concerned about the folder launcher as it does not fall under the category where you would have to be cautious. Here are some basic permissions that com.dti.folderlauncher need:
- Draw over other app
Does Game Hub (com.dti.folderlauncher) Contain Virus?
Fortunately, there are no signs that show any malicious activity nor any malicious code, spyware, virus, malware. This app’s main purpose is only to provide its users to access to download and play games.
Is com.dti.folderlauncher safe?
There is a relief feeling to the information that com.dti.folderlauncher has actually been developed by Samsung electronics. The app has been created for users to be able to install add-ons such as games, security app and the like. Hence, to answer the question directly, this app is completely safe. In fact, this app does not come with any virus nor malware or keylogger.
Can I Uninstall com.dti.folderlauncher?
Similar to bloaftware, you could get rid of it by uninstalling the app itself. Do not worry as when you uninstall it, it would not affect the operation and function of your Samsung phone.
How to Uninstall com.dti.folderlauncher from Samsung?
There are two ways to unistall com.dti.folderlauncher and they are through:
Through using ADB, your Unix shell be able to provide commands to your Android device directly which means, if you are planning to use this method, you will need to have a Windows PC.
- Go to Settings
- Select system
- Select about phone
- Select build number 7 times. This will activate developer options
- Navigate to the main settings menu
- Select Developer Options
- Enable USB debugging
- Download ADB on your PC
- Extract the Zip file into the folder
- Open the folder and press and hold shift button
- Right click on a blank area
- Click open powershell window here
- Enter command: adb devices.
- Connect your Android device to your PC by using a USB data cable
- Set the USB data cable and set the USB mode as file transfer
- Once you receive USB debugging notification on your phone, tap ok to allow debugging access
- Re-enter the command: adb devices.
- Once you see the serial number of your device on the Powershell window, run the command: adb shell pm uninstall-user 0 com.dti.folderlauncher
- Wait for a few seconds and your app will be uninstalled from your device.
Using System App Remover
Keep in mind, if you would use this method, you would need to root your Android device. After rooting your Android, you will be able to uninstall the system app by following the steps below:
- Download and install the System App remover application
- Launch the app
- Search games
- Select this app by tapping on the checkbox next to it
- Tap uninstall button
What is Used com.dti.folderlauncher?
It notifies the use of folder launcher.
How to Fix the com.dti.folderlauncher problem?
- Clean cache partition
- Factory reset motorola
- Boot in safe mode
- Remove app
- Update firmware
- Root your Samsung – if you do this step keep in mind that it will void your warranty
- Contact service center