What to Do If Your Guaranteed Amazon Delivery is Late
Who does not love Amazon? All you have to do is go to their website, choose an item you would like to purchase and woolah! your order would be on your doorstep within a few days. Sometimes, you could even get your purchased item on the same day you have ordered it. Isn’t that just very convenient? However, there are times when you would experience some problems with Amazon’s packages not being delivered on time and due to this happening once in a blue moon, when you experience this, it could throw you off.
If your Amazon package is late and do not know what to do, you came to the right place as through this article, you learn what to do when your Amazon package is late.
The Amazon Delivery Attempt
There is a possibility that when Amazon would try to deliver your package to your home and you are not there, Amazon would leave the package in a secure location. However, if you do not have a secured location, then, Amazon would need you to be present for you to accept your package. However, if you aren’t there, then, Amazon will email you and try to delivery three times on consecutive days and if on the third attempt, you are still unreachable, the package would be returned to Amazon for a refund.
What Is Amazon Guaranteed Delivery?
Amazon Guaranteed Delivery of Amazon is a program of Amazon which means that if you are not able to get your order on Amazon or your purchased order does not arrive, you will be able to get a refund. This is very convenient and it assures you that you will be able to get your package without any problems. It also assures you that you could trust and rely on Amazon delivering your purchased products without any worries. Though this is the case, you will have to be aware that there are several terms and conditions and they are the following.
- Shipping method selected is shipping option advertised on the product detail page
- Your address must be eligible for shipping your order
- Order is placed before order within countdown listed on the checkout page.
- Ordered items must be eligible for guaranteed deliver and if they are not, your items will be delivered on ship my items as they become available.
- Your credit or debit card must be successfully charged before the deadline displayed on the checkout page
- Guarantee does not apply if there are unforeseeable circumstances such as strike, natural disaster or severe winter storm or delivery scans are inaccurate.
- Attempted delivery on or before the guaranteed delivery dates meets delivery guarantee.
- Offer by the carrier of delivery appointment before the guaranteed delivery date meets delivery guarantee.
If everything is all good and your Amazon order is still late what you should do?
Amazon Order Is Still Late
- Go to Amazon contact us page
- Click An order I placed
- Select your order
- Select problem with order
- Select shipping or delivery issues
- Select shipment is late
An Amazon customer service will chat with you and will find your order and provide you updates as to why your package has not been delivered. If the reason is unreasonable, they will offer you a refund on your delivery charges. There is also a possibility that Amazon would offer you other compensation like one month extension on Amazon Prime subscription or credit on Amazon account on your next order.
Amazon would like to manage their customer’s expectations, however, there are circumstances when their delivery could be delayed. Hence, if this happens, we suggest that you contact Amazon via chat. They are friendly and for sure they would handle and fix your delivery problem in no time.