Windows 10: How to Trim Video
Whenever we take videos, we would want to ensure that our videos are edited and trimmed. We would want to cut those un-useful and awful extra frames. The good news is through your Microsoft Windows 10; you will be able to access tools which will provide you ways to easily trim your videos. All you need to do is follow the steps provided below:
How to Trim Video?
- Right-click your video file
- Select open with > Photos
- Select trim button. You will find this located at the upper-right part of your window.
- Slide two white sliders. The part of the video you would like to keep should be between the two white slides. Take in mind that the blue slider would only show you the current frame. In other words, the blue slider does not have any bearing on your trimming activities.
- Once that you have selected the area of video you would wish to keep, click save a copy option. You will find this at the upper right portion of the window.
- Provide a name for your video file.
- Your newly trimmed version video is now saved
This concludes our article on Windows 10: how to trim video. We hope that through this article we were able to impart and provide you useful information and guide that you could use in successfully trimming your videos.