IObit MacBooster 3 Review
The MacBooster 3 is the third iteration of the nifty new system optimization tool, which serves as an all-in-one system cleaner for Mac computers. This new update is compatible with OSX 10.6 or later. Given below is a brief roundup of the key features offered:
- One Click System Cleanup & Memory Cleaning functions scan your Hard Disk and your RAM and remove unnecessary files and free up space.
- Malware Scanning & Virus Protection option helps you secure your personal data.
- Processing Speed Acceleration tool cleans up cache files, frees up RAM & fixes disk permission issues.
- Complete Software Uninstallation utility removes all browser plug-ins & leftover files that should have been removed during the uninstallation process.
- Photo Sweeper & Duplicate Finder tools track down duplicate files and folders and gives you the option to remove them.
- Large Files Cleaner feature helps find unwanted large files and delete them.
- Start-Up Optimization tool reduces the launch time of your Mac by disabling unnecessary items that open at startup.
- System Status Monitoring Dashboard gives key information on Security Risks, Junk Files and the Performance Levels of your Mac.
- iTunes Junk releases more storage from iTunes store library
The One-Click option to scan multiple aspects of your Mac offers the user a simple process without having to spend time on multiple manual operations. This feature helps remove unwanted files, fixes permission issues, release RAM, and checks for malware all in one action. The result is a noticeable, positive, difference in system performance.
Further, the productivity improvements offered by the multiple tools, make system maintenance less of a chore. For example, tools like Memory Cleaning, Start-Up Optimization, Complete Program Uninstaller, Large File Cleaner, Photo Sweeper and the Duplicate Finder all help you noticeably improve the performance and the utility of your Mac without you having to resort to costly hardware upgrades.
Moreover, a very handy feature offered by this software is the Secure File Remover which helps permanently delete files, thus making them unrecoverable. An important fact to be noted is the ease of access offered as it always sits on your Menu bar with a number of One-Click options, thus making you utilize this software more often and in turn creating safer data management habits.
This software does use an expanded malware database but needs to state which database it uses. For better user confidence, it is better for a new entrant like this to incorporate, for example, the Mac antivirus software engine used by BitDefender. Further, this software needs testing by an independent organization like AV Test or AV Comparatives regarding protection for online threats, as similar software vendors have got them. When using, a practical issue that arose is that no detailed explanations are offered of the particular features available and what they are going to do to your Mac and even the explanations of the results are limited. Moreover, it was found that the duplicate finding feature is not 100% effective.
All in all it’s an effective little tool that can provide a noticeable uptick in performance.
[wpsm_offerbox button_link=”http://www.macbooster.net/” button_text=”Website” price=”$0 – $59.95″ title=”Macbooster 3 Official Website” description=”Download Macbooster 3 from their Official Website and start improving your performance today.” thumb=”https://aptgadget.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/MacBooster_1.jpg”]
[wpsm_offerbox button_link=”http://www.iobit.com” button_text=”Website” price=”Various” title=”Other iObit Products” description=”Check out iObit’s Official Website see there various other products for PC and Mac. ” thumb=”https://aptgadget.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/iobit_logo.png” ]