Getting a tattoo requires a huge decision. Not only it is associated with pain, but getting one could be a permanent thing. Hence, it is important that before you get inked, you need to consider a lot of important factors and one of them is the design of the tattoo.
Choosing a design, however, could be a difficult and daunting task. Moreover, it could also be frustrating especially when you have a design you really liked but turns out differently when inked on your body. Luckily and fortunately, you could solve that problem through the use of a tattoo design app. Hence, to help you more, here is a list of the best tattoo design apps which you could try and choose from.
1. Tattoo Designs
If you are looking for a tattoo design app that comes with a huge variety of designs, Tattoo Designs is your best bet. This app is perfect for beginners and it comes with numerous options you could choose from. It has different categories such as GunsTattoo, dog tattoos, TigerTatto, YinYangTatoo and many more. Aside from that, this app claims to update regularly under its Recent tab. In addition to that, it also has a popular category which provides the top trending designs which you could choose from. It also comes with a list of shops which allows you to browse the best tattoo artists in your area.
InkHunter is an app which allows its users to get designs virtually through the following steps:
- Go to My Tattoos tab which will allow you to add an image or design. You will also have the option to add a text on your tattoo.
- Touch your tattoo. This will redirect you to your camera feature.
- Add a square smiley on the body part you would like to put your tattoo.
- Align your camera smiley and smiley on your body.
- View, edit your tattoo and save it on your Photo Gallery.
3. Tattoo Maker
If you are looking for an app that will allow you to visualize how your tattoo will look like on your body, Tattoo Maker is the perfect app for you. To do this, all you have to do is the following steps:
- Click the body part which you would like to put your tattoo.
- Choose the design of your tattoo by going to the gallery section of the app. You could also choose the option to create your own design by drawing or through text.
- Place your design on the body part you would like to put your tattoo on.
- Adjust and save your work.
4. Tattoo Apps for Men
As its name indicates, this app is specifically designed for men. It comes with different variety of designs and concepts. It offers its users the option to be able to select an image through their gallery or take a picture of a design they would wish to use. All you have to do is to drag your design on the body part you would wish to put your tattoo on and adjust accordingly.
This app is perfect for those who prefer to have a text tattoo. Through TattooFonts, you will be able to create a quote or the name of your loved ones. You will be able to choose numerous fonts and you could check how they would look by choosing a font design. In addition to that, you could also view your design in a full-screen mode, export your design and save it on your phone’s gallery.
After trying out numerous apps, we highly suggest INKHUNTER. This app is not only easy to access, but it is also easy and fun to use. It is available on both Android and iPhone and comes with numerous features which will help you find and choose a tattoo design that will suit your tast