Are you planning to download Byju’s app on your computer and would like to know more about it before downloading? You came to the right place as through this article, you will be able to learn about applications that were developed by Byju. Byju is one of the best education apps found on Google Play Store. It is easy to download and install on smartphones. This app is designed for primary and secondary students. Byju has been downloaded by 10 million users on Google Play Store.
A lot of apps are being developed on mobile platforms specifically for Android devices. The reason behind this is because Android is more customizable compared to iOS. Aside from that, there are also only a few applications which are offered and available to be used on both mobile and desktop. Byu is a mobile platform application which you could also use on your PC through the help of Android emulators. Through emulators, you will be able to install the app, Byju on your PC or mac.
Through this article, we shall provide you different methods on how to install Byju app for PC.
Byju’s technical specifications:
- Name: Byju’s for PC
- Category: Education
- File Size: depends, it varies with device
- Developed by: Byju’s
- Installation: more than 10 million
Byju is one of the best learning app and has been top-rated in the category of education. It has been downloaded by 10 million and has a 4.6-star rating. If your phone is Android, you could install Byju from Google Play Store.
How to download Byju’s for PC Windows?
As mentioned earlier, most apps are developed and created for mobile platforms. This means they are only available for Android and iOS platforms. Though this is the case, there are still a lot of gamers who would like to install their favorite app games on PC windows. This could be done through the use of Android emulators.
Method 1: Download and install Byju’s for PC:
BlueStacks is the best and popularly used emulator. It is compatible for Android applications on PC Windows. BlueStacks comes with a simple interface. This emulator also could run on Mac OS.
- Download BlueStacks software from their website
- Once you have downloaded BlueStacks, install it on your PC.
- Wait a bit as it completes the installation.
- On Google Play Store, type Byju on the search bar
- Click install button. This will be installed automatically on BlueStacks.
- Find the app under list of installed apps in BlueStacks
- Download Byju’s APK file and install using BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Double click on Byju’s app.
Method 2: Download and install Byju’s app on PC:
Another popular Android Emulator which has been gaining attention is the latest version of Nox App player. It could run on Mac as well.
- Download and install NOX app player on your PC
- Find Google Play store app icon on home page
- Open google play store
- Search for Byju’s app
- Click install button
- Double tap on Byju’s app icon.
As mentioned earlier, Byju is a learning app which is developed by Byju. It promotes learning through games and interactive games. It helps students understand topics in Math and Science better.
We hope that through this article, we were able to help you install Byju’s app on your PC and/or Mac.