Security is one of the most important things that one has to keep in mind and one thing that one has to keep mostly secured is one’s home. Thankfully, with technology, keeping your home and belongings safe is now easy and convenient as well. One way to keep your home secured is by installing CCTV cameras and control it remotely through the use of your PC or laptop.
How to Remotely Control CCTV?
There are number of ways and methods to control your CCTV and one of the easiest ways is through the use of apps. One popular and one of the most reliable apps that we highly suggest is CamHi.
CamHi for PC is a well-known and reliable app that was created for the purpose of taking care of one’s belongings remotely. It provides live CCTV feed on your Android device. Through this app, you will be able to monitor what is happening in your home, office or any place you would wish to monitor.
Camhi could save any footage from the camera on your phone’s memory/SD card in real time. These footages could be viewed in real time or at a later time.
Though there are numerous apps similar to CamHi App, nothing comes close to Camhi as not only this app provides reliable service, it is also easy to use with its simple interface.
Features of CamHi for Windows and Mac PC
- It allows you to save data on cloud storage
- Allows you to monitor footages all the time
- Could access live feed on your PC.
- Allows you to take live pictures.
- Saves live feed data on your phone’s storage.
How to Download CamHi for PC Using Bluestacks Emulator
There are two ways to download CamHi for Windows and Laptop. One way is by using Bluestacks Android Emulator on Windows 10/8/7.
To download CamHi using Bluestacks, all you have do is the following:
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator through this link: https://www.bluestacks.com
- Sign in your Google account from your Play Store.
- Search CamHi PC APK in PlayStore or click this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hichip&hl=en_IN
- Download CamHi for PC APK.
- Sync your camera device and CCTV footage on your Windows device.
How to Download CamHi for PC Using Memu Emulator
Though Bluestacks is one of the most popular emulators, a lot of users find it annoying to use. If you are one of them, fret not as there is still another way you could download CamHi App for your PC without having to use Bluestacks. A good alternative for Bluestacks is Memu Emulator.
To download CamHi using Memu Emulator
- Download Memu Android Emulator through this link: https://www.memuplay.com
- Set up your Google Account
- Go to Play Store and search for CamHi App or click this link to install: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hichip&hl=en_IN
- Sync your cameras to your Windows PC.
Requirements to Download CamHi App for Windows 10/8/7.
Though downloading CamHi app is very simple to do, it still has some prerequisites for you to be able to use it fully. The following are the requirements for you to be able to download and use CamHi:
- Windows 7+
- Android Emulator – Bluestacks or MEmu
- Internet Connection
- 1 GB+ Storage
Specification of CamHi App for Window and MAC PC
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Version: 5.1.61
- Publisher: Franck
- Requirements: Android 4.0 and UP
This concludes our guide on how to download CamHi for your PC and Mac. We hope you find this article useful and helpful. Let us know what you think and comment below.