JBL is a reliable and trustworthy brand which has been in the industry for a very long time. They have produced numerous high quality products including the JBL earbuds. This product of JBL has garnered a lot of positive reviews. Through it you would experience crisp, clear audio quality. Their earbuds are actually universal which means you could use it easily through Bluetooth and pair them to any device you have. In this article, we shall learn how to par and connect your JBL earbuds to your iOS and Android devices, TVs, Macbooks and laptops.
How to Pair JBL Earbuds
Universal Steps for Pairing JBL Earbuds
- Turn on your earbuds. You will know that they are on when you see a blinking blue light on the earbud.
- Bluetooth mode could be activated by the Bluetooth button found on your earbuds. Hold the button down for about five seconds. Wait for it to shut off.
- Turn your headphones back on
- When the light on your earbud is blinking blue, this means that it is in a pairing mode
- The device which you would want to pair your JBL earbuds with must be toggled on.
- Your JBL earbuds should show up in your list of Bluetooth options.
- Your headphones will be stored in your Bluetooth options.
How to Pair with iOS and Android Devices
- Remove one of the earbuds from its case.
- Press the center button to turn it off and on to force start Bluetooth pairing or if your device has a Bluetooth button, press it to initiate pairing.
- For iOS – go to settings, select Bluetooth and enable your Bluetooth
- For Android, access settings via dropdown menu by swiping your finger downwards on the screen. Go to connections and select Bluetooth and enable Bluetooth
- Start searching new Bluetooth devices
- Select JBL earbuds from dropdown menu
- Your earbuds would now be connected to your phone.
How to Pair with TV
- Turn on your pairing mode on your JBL earbuds
- When your headphones’ light would blink blue, this means that your headphones are in a pairing mode.
- Go to setting menu of your TV
- Locate Bluetooth menu
- Search for new Bluetooth device
- Connect and your JBL earbuds will then be paired with your TV.
How to Pair with Your Laptop or MacBook
- Click on the apple icon on the top left corner.
- Go to system preference
- Select Bluetooth
- Enable Bluetooth mode
- Select show Bluetooth in the menu bar option
- Remove your earbuds from charging case
- Turn on the Bluetooth mode
- On the list of available device, you would see your JBL earbuds.
- Select them
- Turn your JBL earbuds pairing on
- On your Laptop, go to devices
- Select Bluetooth and other devices
- Enable Bluetooth
- Click on + sign on the top of the tab
- Ignore the lower two options
- Select Bluetooth
- JBL earbuds would show up on your list and select it and it will then connect to your laptop
Bluetooth has become one of the most necessary technology that has been developed and one of the many uses it has is its ability to connect your JBL earbuds to your devices wirelessly. We hope that through this article, you were able to learn how to connect your JBL earbuds to your devices.