How to See iTunes Purchase History
If you make a lot of purchases from iTunes, keeping track of your expenses may be challenging. The good news is that there are two options that allow you to see your purchase history. The first method is using the iTunes software on your computer (Mac ow Windows) and the other is to use Apple’s website, which offers a simple view of your iTunes purchase history. You will see what you have bought in different categories including Apps, Books and Films. Here we will go through these two solutions.
View iTunes purchase history on your Mac/PC
Accessing your iTunes purchase history is the traditional option, although it is not the most user-friendly one. Still, you can follow the below steps to see your purchases on iTunes.
- Launch iTunes and click on your Account. Then select Account Info
- When the password dialog box appears, enter your Apple ID password
- Scroll down until you find “Purchase History” and select “See All”.
- You will see a combined list of iTunes and App store purchases.
- Click “Done” to close this.
How to access your iTunes purchase history from any platform
You can see your iTunes purchase history, even if you don’t have access to iTunes on your device. This method works on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows PC or Android mobile device. It is a convenient solution when you want to access your purchase history when you are on the go.
You can access this from any computer or mobile device, even if it’s not running iTunes. Accessing the web version will give you a clearer overview of your iTunes purchases. It is possible to move between categories easily or you can search for a particular app to find out when it was purchased. There is also a list of your In-App purchases. You just need to follow two simple steps:
- Open your web browser and visit the following website: https://reportaproblem.apple.com Although Safari is a great option, you can use other browsers such as Firefox or Chrome.
- You can log in using your Apple ID and password. Now you will be able to access all the details of your purchases and stay on top of your expenses.