Pictures uploaded on Instagram are not shown in its original size and the pixels are usually reduced. Yes, we know, there are times you wish you could see the full-size of the Instagram phones of your friends and of those whom you are following. Do not worry as through this article, you will learn how to view someone’s Instagram profile picture in its original full size. This could be done online from your Mac, PC, Android and iOS browser or you could also use apps if you wish.
Furthermore, the images on your news feed are also resized. Hence, we shall also discuss a method that could help you view their post in full size.
View Full Size Instagram Post Photos
1. Visit Instagram website, https://www.instagram.com from your browser.
2. Log in by providing your credentials.
3. Go to the profile of the user you would want to see the picture in full size.
4. Click on the desired photo 5. Append media/?size=1 to the URL. Example, https://www.instgram.com/p/Dfa5yNwghxo it will become, https://instagra,.com/p/Dfa5yNwghxo/media/?size=1
6. Once you have modified it on your URL, hit enter.
Once following all the steps above, you will be redirected to the full size of the picture. Aside from this, you will also be able to view medium size and thumbnail version of the picture as well.
To view the picture in medium or thumbnail version just change the size by putting in the first initial of the size you would want to view the picture in. Example, media/?size=m for medium size or media/?size=t for thumbnail.
You could also save the picture by right clicking on the picture and select Save Images As.
See Instagram profile picture in full size
The guide provided above is for viewing pictures on Instagram. Now we shall discuss how you could see one’s profile picture in full size.
Through the steps below, not only you could view the profile picture in full size, you could also download the picture as well.
PC/Mac or Smartphone browser
1. Open Instagram Website on your web browser
2. If you know the username of the person you wish to view, you could skip this number and proceed to step number 3. Navigate to your desired Instagram profile either by using their post on your news feed or by searching their name. Go to their profile and copy their username.
3. Go to Instagram Profile Picture Downloader on Thumbtube.com- https://thumbtube.com/instagram-profile-picture-downloader.
4. On the website, type the username of the person on the Enter Instagram box and click submit.
5. The site will fetch the profile picture in high resolution from the username that you have entered and it will show you in a couple of seconds after. Go to view and download the Instagram profile picture in Full size.
What is good about this site/tool is that it could work on both private and public accounts, following or not following.
1. The the IG username of the person you wish to access full Instant DP.
2. Download Instant DP https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mooglaa.dpdownload on Google Play Store.
3. You will see an input box, enter the IG user name there and tap on the search icon.
4. Wait for a few seconds to fetch the profile picture
5. To view the profile picture in full size, tap on the profile picture thumbnail.
6. To save it, you could use the download icon found on the bottom right corner.
iPhone and iPad
For iPhone and iPad users you will need to download Qeek. Install the app and open it. Type in the username of the person you would like to see the DP in full size. On the dropdown, select and click on your desired user. Once the app has fetched the profile picture, tap on full screen. This will show the picture not only in full screen but also in high resolution. You could even zoom the profile picture up to 800 percent.
This concludes our guide on how to view Instagram picture posts and profile pictures in full size. We hope you were able to learn and you are able to view posts and profile pictures in full size through the methods we have featured in this article.