ZSight is an app that was developed for Android and iOS devices. Many use this app to watch videos using IP devices. An example of this is you will be able to access live footages of your installed video CCTV cameras everywhere through any device and an app called ZSight.
The main use of this app, ZSight, is to edit, play videos and listen to live audios from your IP devices. In addition to that, you will also be able to scan QR using this app.
ZSight for PC
ZSight is very popular all over the world and is widely used. Unfortunately, this app has not been launched for PC/laptop. However, the good news is it could be used on Windows 7/8/8.1 and 10 through the use of android emulators.
Why Download ZSight App on Windows PC/Laptop/Smartphone?
Though there are a lot of other applications like ZSight, we still highly recommend you download this app as not only it is free but it also provides numerous useful features like the following:
- Allows you to record video and snapshots to your mobile device
- Could configure WiFi settings on your device
- Allows you to watch videos on any of your IP devices
- Allows you to playback video from SD memory card on your device
- Automatically configure your device’s remote connection
- Allows you to listen to live audio and even talk to your friends or even your pets at home.
- Allows you to use QR code
- Resolve remote video scanning through real time video process.
Now that you know how amazing ZSight is, the only challenge you might encounter is how to use it for your PC through your Android device. Fret not, as, as mentioned above you could now use ZSight on your PC through the using emulators like Bluestacks, YouWave and NOX.
How to Download and Install ZSight App for Windows PC or Laptop Using BlueStacks
In downloading ZSight APK on Windows 10, we highly recommend to use Bluestacks. Bluestacks is one of the best android emulators that was created and launched to run android apps on Windows PCs or laptops.
To download ZSight APK on Windows 10, all you have to do is follow the steps below:
- Download BlueStacks in your laptop or PC. Ensure that you download the latest version.
- Install BlueStacks on your Windows PC/Laptop.
- Once done, run BlueStacks as administrator and sign into your Google account.
- Open Play Store and look for ZSight from the search bar or click on this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zmodo.zsight.activity
- Install ZSight.
- Once ZSight has been installed, run it using Bluestacks emulator.
Requirements to Download ZSight App:
- 1 or more GB RAM
- Processor speed of at least 1GHZ
- 5GB free hard disk space
How to Download and Install ZSight App for Windows PC/Laptop Using YouWave Emulator
- Download emulator, YouWave through the link, https://youwave.com
- Install and run as administrator.
- Follow steps above on how to download ZSight app for PC.
Specs and Details of ZSight
- Size: 11MB
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- Publisher: Zmodo Support
- Requirements: Windows 7+ and Android Emulator
- 4 Best Zsight APK Alternatives
Though Zsight is considered as one of the best apps to access remotely camera devices on Android and Windows by many, there are times that it does not work correctly and properly for some people. Hence, we have decided to feature other apps that are similar to ZSight and are considered as best alternatives that you could explore and check.
CamHi for PC is one of the best alternatives for ZSight. It is a network monitoring camera which is used by many to monitor their homes, offices, etc. This app saves footages from camera to your phone’s SD/memory card in real time or if you wish to view it later, you may do so.
WardenCam is one of the best smartphone security camera. It provides great customer support that could reply within 24 hours to any of your concerns and queries. If you have a spare phone or tablet, you could use Wardencam to transform your phone into security camera to watch through it on your Windows PC/laptop. like ZSight, WardenCam is available for free.
XMeye is an amazing alternative for ZSight. It comes with login cloud technology. This means, you could save your data or information on your cloud. Through XMeye, you will be able to use its amazing features like remote playback, edit, delete and add local devices.
This app is another great option as an alternative for ZSight. It comes with a remote playback support and allows its users to watch live footage of your camera device. It is free on Play Store but if you choose to use this app, just take note that it takes a while for its customer service to reply to your queries and concerns.
Security is the most important thing that one has to consider and through ZSight, secured home, office and belongings could be easily achieved. We hope that through this article, you were able to download ZSight easily and watch your CCTVs’ video footages on your PC or laptop.