For those who has Amazon’s Alexa, the good news is aside from being it being able to provide you information and services, it also has the ability to set your picture into a smart picture frame. Through this function, you will be able to show your favorite pictures of you, your friends and family all throughout the day. What is more amazing about this feature is that you could even set it up where even your other family members could even upload pictures directly to the frame. Hence, if you would want to have a fresh new pictures every day, this setting is perfect for you.
The great thing is that setting this up is simple and easy. All you have to do is read further and learn more.
Getting Photos onto Your Echo Show
One requirement for you to be able to turn your Amazon’s Echo show into smart picture frame is either Amazon Photos app or simply your Facebook account.
How to Set Up a Photo Slideshow
There are two ways to be able to turn Amazon’s Echo Show into a smart picture frame. First is through as mentioned earlier, Alexa show or an app. The easiest way is by using Echo’s speaker. All you have to do is say, “Alexa, set the background to my photos”. Once you have said these words, the process will start. Alexa will ask you to select which album you would like to use.
However, if you wish for a more advanced changes, all you have to do is to go into settings and following steps below:
- Go to settings and say to Alexa, show me settings
- Tap wallpaper and clock which will allow you to change the display on Echo show screen
- Select the pictures which are stores on either you photo app or your Facebook
- Decide which pictures you would want to see. You could select an album or if you wish you could ask Amazon to select them itself. All you have to do is select daily memories. We recommend for you to set up an album named on echo show. To do this, say, “Alexa, go home”. This will then bring you back to the main menu and you will then see your pictures being shown.
- You are now good to go. If you wish to change the speed of the time of when your pictures change, all you have to do is to go to the settings menu and select Alexa preferences. Scroll down and select photos, photo slideshow and speed. Once you have adjusted the speed, tell Alexa to go home.
How to see your photos on your smart picture frame?
- Say, “Alexa, show my photos”
- Echo will change into a smart picture frame and will then display your preferred pictures
- You could also say, Alexa, show my (name of your album) album. This will show you the pictures in a certain selected album.
- You could also ask Alexa to pause, resume and go to the next or previous photo.
If you wish to set a single photo as a background, just say, “Alexa, set this as my background” and you are set to go.